Zo Community Guidelines
We strive to create an oasis of supportive, positive contribution. This short parable sums it up best:
There are two wolves that are always fighting. One is sorrow, destruction and despair. The other is joy, creation and hope.
Which wolf wins?
Whichever one you feed.
We are a community of people who choose to feed the wolf of joy, creation and hope.
This is an evolving document. We will be updating it over time in response to the community and events.
- DO Share the positive things in your life - You are contributing good things to the world, and our community is here to celebrate them.
- DO Share and ask for support for the challenging things in your life - Being positive doesn’t preclude dealing with difficult things. Our community is here to be supportive and help find positive outcomes if we can.
- DO Listen with empathy and compassion - Make a genuine attempt to hear and understand other members’ points of view.
- DO Be civil - Treat all members respectfully even when you disagree
- DO Give the benefit of doubt - Assume good will on the part of other members unless proven otherwise.
- DO Have fun! - We are here to enjoy life and contribute positively to the world. We hope you will join us.
- DON’T attack or criticize people - Do not make personal attacks anywhere on Imikimi Zo.
- DON’T threaten people - Threats are completely unacceptable on Imikimi Zo, including, but not limited to, threats of legal action, physical or emotional abuse.
- DON’T derail a conversation - Keep comments on a post on the topic of that post.
- DON’T create multiple accounts - especially to facilitate further abuse
We provide these links to further illuminate the spirit of our code of ethics. We do not control the content of these links, and our community is not bound by any particular details on these linked pages.